Travel Center Consultant ( Mandarin & Cantonese)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Travel Centre Consultant – Mandarin & Cantonese
• To handle all inbound calls and emails pertaining to hotel reservation and travel product information and other enquiries.
• To provide information related to travel and tours for customers’ convenient traveling.
• To contact to hotels and airlines pertaining to hotel and flight reservation.
• To contact to customers and airlines regarding to airline flight schedule changes and flight ticket issues
• Candidate must possess at least a Spm or Diploma level qualification, preferably from Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Candidate with Diploma level qualification in other fields of study are also encouraged to apply
• Required language(s): Cantonese (fluent spoken English will be an added advantage).
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry will be an added advantage for this position.
• Fresh graduates from Tourism & Hospitality who are interested to start their career in a call centre are also encouraged to apply – Full Training Provided
• Applicant must be willing to work in Ara Damansara.
• Applicant must be willing to work from 7am to 4pm, 10am to 7pm & 1pm to 10pm.
• Each shift consists of 9 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch and 30 minutes for rest/ break time.
• Age: 19 to 35 years
Salary & Benefit:
• Basic Salary: MYR 2,500
• Can earn an average commission up to MYR 500 per month + over time.
• 5 working days in a week
• Expedia travel benefits (staff discount)
• Commission/ Incentives: can earn unlimited per month.
• Rest & relax area (pool & foosball table, etc)
• Gym and shower facilities.
• KL City tour for new hires
• Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation
语言需求：英语 & 粤语 (中文书写)
-升值机会: CustomerService Executive >Product & process expert > Team Leader > Senior Team Leader > Assistant Manager &> Manager >Senior Manager.
Phone no: wong shu yi (0164417413 / 0376613636)