Support Specialist (Technical)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Should have handle Level 2 Production Support from technical perspective.
• Must have 3-5 years of hands-on experience on Oracle EBS in Support type or implementation of projects.
• Assist users with problems and provide resolution to issues independently.
• Proficient in troubleshooting issues from technical perspective and providing customer support
• Provide Root Cause Analysis, recommended resolution and communicate to Level 3 Production Support to resolve issues.
• Experience in opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SRs with Oracle Support
• Provide guidance and lead to Support Specialist as and when needed.
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 4 years IT related experience.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Oracle application experience with various modules of R12 and 11i.
• Fluent in English
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Understand various essential business functions of an organization.
• Understanding of functional concepts & flow of Oracle Application Modules.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle demanding work situations with multiple priorities.
• Ability to interface with business users independently.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
• Experience in using BMC Remedy ticketing tool will be value added
Contact :firstname.lastname@example.org ph:2027 4797
Interested & Suitable Candidates can send their updated profile to
Post ur resume at email@example.com
Phone number : 603 20274797(Direct Line)