NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Develop a deep understanding of the membership offering and be able to confidently promote membership benefits program.
• Meet and surpass KPIs and sales targets.
• Ensure integrity and honesty in all dealings with members with a focus on creating long term members.
• Manage all sales enquiries and sales leads through setting appointments, providing relevant information to members and conducting tours as required.
• Consistently consider alternative, creative means to achieve the club’s goal of membership recruitment, engagement, fulfillment and renewal.
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
• Possess good communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Strong communication skills.
• Efficient time management skills.
• Excellent drive and determination.
• NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! As long you have the passion and right attributes, we would like to speak to you. We will give you the tools and support, you bring the drive and together we will create success!
• Candidates with Minimum SPM level qualification & above.
• Practical experience would have an added advantage.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified