NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Develop a deep understanding of the membership offering and be able to confidently promote membership benefits program.
• Meet and surpass KPIs and sales targets.
• Ensure integrity and honesty in all dealings with members with a focus on creating long term members.
• Manage all sales enquiries and sales leads through setting appointments, providing relevant information to members and conducting tours as required.
• Work towards approved daily targets as agreed with the General Manager.
• Consistently consider alternative means to achieve the club’s goal of membership recruitment, engagement, fulfillment and renewal.
• Candidates with minimum SPM qualification.
• Possess good communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent drive and determination.
• Experience in building client relationship.
• No experience required! As long as you have the right attitude and attributes, we would like to speak to you. We will give you the tools and support, you bring the drive and together we will create success.
• Candidates must be willing to work on shift, weekend and public holiday.
– Basic Salary plus attractive commission and incentives.How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
True Fitness Sdn Bhd
T1-13-2, 13th Floor, Jaya 33
No.3, Jalan Semangat, Seksyen
46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor