Medical Assistant Contact Centre – Subang / Manjalara (24hrs Shift)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
– Willing and able to work 5 days a week (2 off days / week not fix)
– Willing and able to work on Rotation Shifts – Midnight Shift
– Willing and able to work in 3 Different Location (Fixed and Rotating based on schedule)
– Subang Jaya Centre (SJMC) – Subang Jaya (HQ)
– Ara Damansara Medical Centre (ADMC) – Nearby Subang Airport
– ParkCity Medical Centre (PMC) – Desa Park City, Manjalara / Kepong
– Posses Own Transport
– Good communication skills :
– ability to listen, understand questions and provide relevant response
– ability to articulate / express oneself clearly to get the message across
– speech is clear (not muffled, no mumbling, not husky) + good tone of voice (not too soft, not too loud)
– Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/””A”” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
– Required language(s): English
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Customer Service related working experience will be advantageous
– Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
– 20 Full-Time position(s) available.
– Attending to inbound calls coming in through the dedicated toll free line.
– Attend to customer enquiries and complaints and provide appropriate resolution services in a consistent and professional manner.
– to meet service targets by achieving both service and productivity level by ensuring all inquiries are answered.
– Liaise with technical team on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
– Candidate with knowledge in handling Guarantee Letter (GL) issuance is added advantage.
– Result orientated with sense of urgency, co cooperativeness & eagerness in ensuring efficient teamwork in delivering excellent services to clientele.
20 Full-Time position(s) available.
Basic Salary : RM 1700 – RM 1800
Shift Allowance : RM100 – RM200
Overtime : RM200 – RM300 (Overtime are compulsory – min 20 hours/month)
Benefit – Medical, Insurance, Annual Leave, EPF, SocsoHow to Apply
Serious applicants can :
SMS or WHATSAPP ( ++Sime Darby++
Send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title : Sime Darby
• Include the soonest availability to attend interview and you will be prioritize.
• Short listed applicant that will be able to start immediately will also be prioritize.