NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Assess the needs of members in establishing effective fitness/wellness goals by develop training plan and provide guidance in proper exercise technique.
• Motivates clients and serves as a training partner
• Provide instruction in a variety of fitness activities.
• Adjust schedule as needed to accommodate the needs of new and existing member-clients.
• Minimum Diploma (Sport Science / Management).
• Outgoing personality and good motivator.
• Possess good communication skills.
• No experience required as in-house training will be provided.
• Personal training certified with ACSM, ACE, FIT or equivalent will be advantage.
• Good command in English.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified