NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Field Manager on the major performance areas of the Field team including collection status, retailer complaints, recruitment status, operational issues, data, panel and other day-to-day issues
2. Maintain positive working relationships and open communication with all colleagues, including the Field team, Account Managers, other departments and in the Region
3. Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain better work efficiency
4. Continually ensure that the company’s regional and global standards are adhered to at all times
5. Provide timely and reliable updates to the Field Manager and other colleagues for possible market development changes including: new products or new product categories, channels, retailer profiles, brand activities, trends and other relevant information.
6. Fully responsible to ensure full understanding of all GfK tools & software used
7. Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and definitions, fully understand and apply the data control
procedures and techniques, as documented by the GfK Asia Research department, ensure consistent data output and
thoroughly understand the product manual.
8. Ensure full knowledge of all field processes as documented inthe Field Manual.
9. Fully responsible for all assigned tasks delegated by the Field Manager (including ad-hoc studies, trade survey studies, universe checks etc)
B. Control and Planning
1. Fully responsible for product data quality.
2. Fully responsible for accurate data entry and coding.
3. Fully responsible to ensure correct audit sheets are sent to theretailers monthly.
4. Ensure full knowledge of the Company’s quality standards are achieved for sample targets, sample stability, retailers satisfaction, data entry deadlines, data control procedures and feature quality.
5. Ensure all relevant work manuals are utilised and kept up to date.
6. Ensure successful recruitment and retention of retailers in line with the objectives set by the Field Manager.
7. Responsible for ensuring optional data quality by conducting regular quality analysis
8. Responsible for highlighting coding errors to the respective Field Manager to enable corrections to be made to maintain high level of data accuracy.
9. Responsible to resolve and check any quality issues raised by clients and Client Service personnel.
10. Ensure the timely submission of monthly market reports per agreed schedule outlined by the Field Manager.
C. Retailer Servicing
1. Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with retailer contacts at all levels at all times.
2. Ensure the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximise retailer retention.
3. Continually innovate, develop and enhance the services that retailers receive, both short and long term.
4. Ensure retailers receive regular presentations by working closely with the respective product portfolio Account Managers personnel and co-ordinating preparation of presentation materials with team members
5. Document all requests and comments made by retailers and report to the Field Manager to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions to resolve any issues.
D. Sales and Marketing
1. Responsible for creating awareness and raising the company profile to all retailers by means of direct marketing, media awareness, servicing etc.
2. Identify new business opportunities by highlighting emerging markets in the retail industry.
E. Market Knowledge
1. Maintain up to date market knowledge on all product categories audited by undertaking regular market visits, at least once a week, to keep abreast of the current and future market offerings, and regularly performing model comparisons to build a high level of product knowledge.
2. Keep up to date on changes in the universe by product category by regular market observation checks, desk research etc.
3. Understand the channel definition, track existing channels and monitor the development of new channels.
4. Inform the Field Manager on distribution changes in the country in order to guarantee continuous tracking of all major distribution channels.
5. Become the company expert on the specified product categories and its features.
• Ability to grasp and quickly understand markets, methodologies and techniques.
• Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, “get things done” attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
• Excellent sales/negotiation skills required for shop recruitment.
• Able to work independently with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
• Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and crosscultural).
• Problem solving skills.
• Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
• Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Chinese dialects would be an advantage
• Goal and action oriented with the ability to see the road view.
• Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
• Common sense.
• Even temperament and balanced.
• High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism.
• Loyalty, commitment and dedication.
• Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions.
• Sense of humour.
• Strong work ethic and reliability.
• Team oriented.
• Trustworthy, honest, professional and discrete.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Thorough, with outstanding attention to detail.
• Patient, tolerant and flexible
• Degree level, preferably in a business field, sound computer skills especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Fresh Graduates will also be considered
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Pei Wen at Tel: +603 22890207 or E-mail: email@example.com