NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
- To carry out duties from Managing Director
- Drive Managing Director and family to destination safetly and timely
- Drive company staff for meeting
- Be on time at all times
- Ensure vehicle is clean inside and outside at all time
- Take charge of maintenance and unkeep of the company vehicle
- Able to drive long distance
- Able to do overtime
- Can use GPS
- No drinking of alcohol within working hours
- No smoking and resting allowed in the vehicles.
- SPM level preferred
- Obtained valid driving license and clean track record
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as Personal or Company driver
- Self discipline, good attitude, punctual and clean.
- Must be dedicated and responsible
- Non smoker preferred
- 5.5 working days
- Fully body and eye check up are required.
- Age must be below 40 years old.
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016 228 0372. Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(S) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photos (compulsory)